Home > R&D > R&D Center
The new relocation allowed an instant solution of the product problem by connecting to a production line and an advantage for the development of new product. Currently, the R&D center was expanded and relocated to Jeongchon-ri, Seongeo-eup, Cheonan-si near the headquarter in March 2009. Ceragem has been concentrating on increasing the investment to R&D by allocating 2 billion won (1.8 million U.S. dollars) every year to attain competitive advantage. In addition, Ceragem is expanding the scale of the R&D center by recruiting outstanding researchers for new product development. Ceragem has been performing a diverse technical corporation such as a technology exchange and the collaboration of research projects with universities and research institutes.
The Institute of Natural Therapy of Jeonju University is making an effort to open a well-being health age considering a treatment of diseases and the promotion of health.The institute focuses on the prevention of diseases caused by the stress through stress
management and stress adaptation. Also, it tries to provide an alternative medicine treatment by using a human’s natural healing power as a complementary therapy overcoming the limitation of the conventional western medicine.
- Product Planning Team
- Product Planning Team plans and manufactures the new products satisfying both market trend and customers. The Product Planning Team also develops new designs to be practical and esthetically outstanding. With the motto of “Health”, the Product Planning Team has been maintaining a highest status in industry by supplementing and improving the previous products”. In addition the Product Planning Team is directing it’s energy in developing new products to provide more variety of product choices to customers.
Major Duties : Product Planning, Design and Development of New Products
- Technology Research Center
- Technology Research Center is divided into Research Planning Team and Research and Development Team. The Technology Research Center enables to bring the human imagination into a real world through technology. Ceragem Technology Research Center is being recognized for its excellent technology based on the know-how over 10 years in both domesticand international market.
Major Duties :
- Research Planning : Research Planning, Product Certification and Approval
- Research Development : Circuit Design, Machine Design, S/W development
- Product Quality Innovation Team
- Ceragem’s product quality was certified by the external agencies already as a result of the policy of quality stabilization been exercised from the beginning of the company.
Ceragem is continuously making an effort to innovate the product quality through the establishment of quality system and the activation of suggestion system to achieve the zero defects in products. Quality Innovation Team completes the best products for customers’ health and exercises various inspections over the entire of product development.
Major Duties :Quality Management, Import/Shipment Inspection, Reliability Tests, Certification Management
Ceragem R&D Center obtained UL certification.
- Ceragem R&D Center was certified as UL WTDP(Witness Test Data Program) and CB-TMP (Testing on Manufacturers Premises) laboratory by UL Korea (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.) for the first time in the thermal massager industry in Korea in 2009. Ceragem R&D Center is qualified to obtain the certifications of UL and CB/CE for the medicinal equipment (UL/IEC/EN60601-1) developed and manufactured in Ceragem based on the data performed in the internal laboratory by using the testing equipment with the attendance of the observer.
Ceragem R&D Center passed the strict screening of UL Korea on the each item such as facility, manpower and manual in obtaining the qualification. Passing the UL Korea’s evaluation means that UL Korea officially certified the facilities and the testing equipment of Ceragem R&D Center and the researcher as the same level of the UL Lab.This outcome is the result of that Ceragem has been putting a continuous investment and interest in the R&D field.